Sell under your own name or brand
Sell Brazilian bikinis under your own name! To qualify for private labeling simply order at least 300 pieces in any mix of styles, colors and sizes.
The total cost of a private label order depends on which styles you select since prices vary from style to style. The additional cost to fulfill a private label order is the price we pay to source your tags and labels. This can cost anywhere between $400 to $680 depending on the characteristics of the tags and labels.
Please note that we don't profit from providing custom labels, swing tags or bags. We simply quote the prices third party suppliers provide us. If you can find cheaper options in your country then we'll be more than happy to accept them.
1) FREE Send us your tags and labels and we'll stitch them at no additional cost provided they meet the appropriate sizing requirements.
2) Tags and labels are outsourced to a third-party company that specializes in delivering high quality labeling to major Brazilian designer brands. They charge anywhere between $400 to $680 to produce 3000 tags and $100 to produce 3000 labels. Prices vary since it depends on the number of colors applied and if the tags are single (back/front) or the folded type (open/close). This is the best value for money. Leftovers can be applied towards future orders.
Turnaround: Approximately 25 business days
The inside of the tag displays the washing instructions in four languages - English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
ACTUAL SIZE which folds in half.
Swing tags are then clipped to each bikini and include a Lycra ® hand tag which ensures that each bikini was produced using Lycra ®, a registered trade mark associated with quality and comfort.
Labels are attached at the center of each bikini bottom. The front side displays the logo image and size of the bikini while the back side conveys the origin and bikini composition.
2) Black and White.
This is a simple version which only displays information on the front side. The back side is blank.
3) Custom woven Labels include embroidered text and image.
Note: We outsource tags and label work to Haco. They're the most respected company in their field and supply to famous Brazilian designer brands. For more information, please visit Haco here.
Other1) Hygienic protection label.
The generic version with no logo is free but if you want to include your logo that would be about $80 for 1000 stickers.2) Zip Lock plastic protection bag.
• Transparent bags without a logo cost $0.85 each with a minimum order of 5000 bags.
• Zip lock bags with your logo and as many as four different colors cost $1.15 each with a minimum order of 3000 bags. We can send you the left overs or save them for future orders.
Tip: It's wise to shop around and compare rates.
To Consider - Eco-Friendly Tags, Labels and Bags
The Nature Line offered by Haco uses natural materials such as cotton, bamboo, linen, wool and recycled polyester which don't harm the environment.